Monday, November 12, 2012

Los Élderes De Esta Iglesia Enseñarán Los Principios De Mi Evangelio


Mi Familia,

This week was really good. We have been very busy. So we spent a lot of time traveling. We gave trainings here and in Ocosingo. I told Dad but Ocosingo is about 2 hours away from Palenque. There is transport that charges under 4 bucks to get there. So I think this is the closest I have been to Trevor!

Our investigator, Sergio got in a motorcycle accident on monday morning (5th) and he was pretty beat up. He couldn't move and we couldn't see him while he was at the hospital. Luckily he is home now and doing a lot better. It was pretty serious, he was in a city called Teopisca and they had to transfer him over here for more care. he couldn't move. He starts work today. On monday we visited his wife and kids, they were scared but things are good now. We got to help them figure out some of the paperwork because he was working when it happened, a member helped out. He is going to be baptized this saturday if everything turns out well.

We found some more investigators this week and they are great people. I love teaching the gospel!

It is getting cold here, and we are getting in the Christmas spirit. We also found a small Christmas tree in the old house so we are enjoying that. It has lights. So don't worry about not having the christmas tree when I get home.

I am finally going to renew my visa tomorrow in Tuxtla. It expired in just over 8 months ago. Luckily I look Mexican, right?

I love this work and know it is true. I know that I represent the true church of Christ.

I hope you all have a great week. I love you!

Con Amor,

Elder Riley Stevenson

No comments: