Monday, December 3, 2012

Esto Enseñarás: El Arrepentimiento Y El Bautismo


Mi Familia

This week was great, I am having a great time with Elder Bernal here. Everyone was surprised that I stayed haha.

Sergio's baptism


This week Sergio was baptized. He is so happy. I think it is the biggest conversion I have ever seen. He was a gang member, used drugs, alcohol, tobacco, etc. He was the last one in the family to get baptized.

Elder Bernal told me about the investigators we had that got baptized. I will attach pictures.

Baptism of Yami in Ciudad Hidalgo (After I got Transferred)


On friday we went to Tuxtla for a leaders training. There was quite a lot of talk about me finishing the mission as a zone leader. President said the members here in San Cris just can't let me go haha. I don't know how true that is. When the training ended Itzelt and Carmen (converts from La Salle) came to greet me. They gave me a birthday/Christmas present, a beautiful Mexican flag. I was really happy and surprised to see them. And happy because I was worried about getting a nice flag before leaving!

Baptism of Diana (left) and Carolina (right)


I also heard that another investigator in Tuxtla that I had got baptized (Alondra), and another one is going to get baptized (Alejandra, the daughter of a convert, Blanca Estela). That made me very happy.

I am doing very good here! Well I hope you all have a great week. I love you very much!

Con Amor,

Elder Riley Stevenson

No comments: