Monday, December 10, 2012

Nosotros También Creemos, Por Lo Cual También Hablamos


Mi Familia,

This week was great. We had a lot of success, we found some new investigators and had a lot of lessons.

Víctor and Ángeles, the ones that are going to get married had a problem. The ex-wife of Víctor sent an apelación (don't know what that is in english) so it might take a little longer for them to get baptized. We are bummed but we are going to see them tonight so we will see why she sent it. She should have evidence that he is still living in her house or not sending pension (which he is). So we will see why tonight, because we are going to go see them.

Yesterday I had a good day. Not many people knew about my birthday (I prefer that) and we had a busy day. We taught 6 lessons. We ate dinner with an investigator that has a baptismal date for January 6. Her name is Carmen, and I think I have talked about her. Although I think the biggest birthday surprise is that Elder Bernal and I spoke in church on Sunday. They told us right before the sacrament. I spoke about the Godhead.

Tomorrow we have the Christmas multi-zone conference. It should be fun. The assistants told us it is going to be about 7 hours long. I have no idea what we are going to be doing for so much time. Should be fun!

The time is flying by here. I love this work and know it is true. I know that Christ lives and loves us.

Hope you all have a great week! Love you!

Con Amor,

Elder Riley Stevenson

No comments: