Monday, January 16, 2012

Que Tuviesen Autoridad Para Sanar Enfermedades

Mi Familia,

Thanks for the emails! I kept receiving one just as I finished writing the other. So I don't have much time to write. But last week my email said that it got sent so I don't know why it didn't work. Hope this one gets through! Also I tried to send photos but the computers haven't recognized my camera yet, it depends on what computer they assign me, I will try again next week.

This week was good, and memorable. I got sick for the first time where I really felt bad. I think it was from the food. It was Friday, and I stayed home and slept but my stomach hurt a ton. I puked a few times in the night and feel better now, still kind of weak in the stomach. But I took some anti-parasite pills and it seems like that had a good effect. We had our semi-annual parasite pills this weekend so it could have been the problem... I also ate iguana but it seems to be unrelated as I got sick 5 days later. The iguana was good. My companion Elder Cubillos got sick yesterday. But he is feeling better as well.

Misael and Teodora got baptized yesterday. It was great, and a ton of people were there because we had it in the stake center the day of Stake Conference. We had some problems because a sister told us that the choir was going to eat there (where the baptismal font is) and that they couldn't eat in any other room.  It was really weird and then a member from the stake told her she could eat somewhere else, and they ate in the room next door - haha.

I got mail yesterday so that was great and got to see Elder Ballard and Elder Velasco, my “dad” and my first DL because they are the assistants. It was great to see them and talk to them. And thanks for all the letters. I get a ton every transfer.

Haha - thanks for the emails I will have to write more next week but have a great week, I love you and miss you all!

Con Amor,

Elder Riley Stevenson

No comments: