Monday, January 30, 2012

Predicar El Reino De Dios Y Sanar A Los Enfermos

Mi Familia,

Well thanks for all of your prayers! I felt many blessings because of them. This last week I recovered nicely and this week I will be able to start working normally, the whole day every day. This week we left the house at 6 and worked till 9 because I couldn't be in the sun for long periods of time. I feel almost completely normal but I do get tired quickly and spent most of my time in the house sleeping this week, but after this week I know I will be back to normal. I don't have too much to say because we didn't work too much and we spent a lot of time looking for investigators and trying to set up appointments with the little time we had.

I remember in the MTC when they talked about the mosquitoes and they had a list of countries that needed to hear that part of the lecture. I remember seeing Guatemala but Mexico didn't come up (haha). I then remember thinking that they might put me on the border of Guatemala but then just hoped they wouldn't. Apparently the mosquitoes are not respecters of borders.

I am happy and hope that you all have a great week. I have learned a lot in this time and have really received a stronger testimony of the atonement. There were specific moments when I was sick and really struggling when I felt that Christ had felt those same afflictions. I know that he not only suffered for our sins, but also all sickness and all pain.

I love you all and miss you. Have a great week!

Elder Riley Stevenson

No comments: