Monday, February 6, 2012

Enseñaba A Cuantos Querían Oír Su Palabra

Mi Familia,

To Every Nation, Kindred, Tongue, and People


Hey guys, hope everything is good at home. Sorry about last week. I don't know what happened with the emails, I didn't have problems but they didn't seem to send.

Tuxtla Gutierrez


This week we got to work all day in the sun so that was good and I feel normal again. Thanks for your prayers and love! This past week we went to Tuxtla on Friday because my companion went to the temple because he is going home, finished the mission. We went last week because it is going to be closed this week. They told us an hour before we had to leave for Tapachula.

Baptism of Noe


This morning they called with the transfers and I am going to be training a new Elder from the MTC. I think he is Mexican but am not positive. So I leave again for Tuxtla today at 3:45 for my training on how to train, I suppose. I never get sick of that 7 hour trip (haha). It is really beautiful and I love seeing the assistants and other elders in the mission offices.


I am happy and not too nervous about training. But I hope you keep praying for me so the spirit guides me so I always know what to do! Well I have to go and get ready to go to Tuxtla so I will write more next week. I am great and I love you and miss you all. Have a great week.


Con Amor,

Elder Riley Stevenson

No comments: