Monday, April 30, 2012

Bienaventurados Son Todos Los Que Lloran, Porque Ellos Serán Consolados

Mi Familia,

Thanks for all writing me. I hope that the Bolster family is doing alright, I will be praying for them. I feel kind of bad because Sister Bolster wrote me before Christmas and I haven't been able to write back. She always treated me so nicely (in the SMHS library) and she gave me my first pesos before I came to the mission. I will be praying for her and the family.

 El Sanjo, a small river in Ciudad Hidalgo


This week was good. We had transfers today but I am staying here with Elder Bernal, so I am happy! Because I love it here and the work is going well. Saida got confirmed this week. Also Saturday was one of those days where everything fell through. We had lessons planned for the whole day and every appointment fell through. It was pretty bad and I was so tired. But Elder Bernal said he wanted to contact in a certain street and we found a really good family. It is the mom, Angelina, and her son Romario, and she has other sons as well. I think Romario is going to be a missionary. He is 15 and really funny. I am glad that we could find somebody to teach when the day was going so poorly.

I am sending a picture of a pig in the street. This is a common occurrence and this week I realized that it wouldn't happen in the united states. So I took a picture. Hope you enjoy it.

A pig in the street


I am good, though sad about Sister Bolster. Last week was rather normal so not too much to say. This week will be better. Have a great week! I love you all.

Con Amor,

Elder Riley Stevenson

No comments: